Reports & Research
2013-18 Actions and Strategies
This plan discusses the actions and strategies the Regional Water Conservation Program will take to reduce the demand for water over the next six years. This plan was developed with the help of suburban cities and water districts that comprise the Saving Water Partnership. View Actions and Strategies (pdf)
These reports discuss the strategies and programs used to reduce the demand for water, now and in the future. They were developed with the help of suburban cities and water districts that comprise the Saving Water Partnership. All files are in PDF format.
2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report | 11x17 Version
- 2013 Annual Report | 11x17 Version
- 2012 Annual Report | 11x17 Version
- 2011 Annual Report | 11x17 Version
- 2010 Annual Report | 11x17 Version | 2010 Executive Summary - includes a 10 year program review
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2008 Annual Report
- 2007 Annual Report
- 2006 Annual Report
- 2005 Annual Report
- 2004 Annual Report
- 2003 Annual Report
- 2002 Annual Report
- 2001 Annual Report
- 1990-98 Annual Report
Urinal Report (pdf)
The results of a comprehensive study conducted by Saving Water Partnership.
2006 Residential Water Conservation Benchmarking Survey and Attribution/Consumption Analysis (pdf)
This survey of our direct service and wholesale water residential customers focuses on attitudes and behaviors relating to water use and conservation. Responses are compared to previous, similar surveys to see how these indicators have changed over time. This year for the first time we compared responses to the respondent's water consumption in cases where they provided their addresses (over 60% of respondents did so). This provided an additional dimension to the survey allowing correlations between attitudes and behaviors and relative consumption.
Water Efficiency: Driving Sustainable Buildings and Sites
Presentations from the September 17, 2008 Water Efficiency Workshop at Golden Gardens Bathhouse. All files are in PDF format.
- Climate Solutions - Climate Change, Water, and the Case for Northwest Leadership - Ross Macfarlane
- Water Efficiency: Driving Sustainable Buildings and Sites - Rachel Brombaugh, Shorebank Enterprise Cascadia
- Setting the Stage for Success - Ray Congdon, CBRE/Group Health
- The Interactive Relationship Between Water, Energy & Carbon - Jon Roberts, CTG Energetics
- Seattle’s Natural Drainage System Program - April Mills, SPU
- Integrated Design From Sustainable Building Blocks To Living Urban Systems - Joel Banslaben, SPU
- The Community the World is Talking About - Carola Bloedorn, Dockside Green
- Landscape Management Issues that Increase Long-term Costs - Jenna Smith, SPU
- Saving Water in Cooling Tower Systems - Technologies and Trends - Rand Conger, Johnson Barrow Inc.
- Water Efficiency Updates, Trends, and New Technologies - Al Dietemann, SPU
- Water Efficiency Opportunities in Commercial Buildings - Roger Van Gelder, SPU